5.04.2005

Back to reality...

It's been over two months since my trip to SE Asia, I'm back in cow town (Calgary) and the travel bug is crawling all over me, telling me to get my ass back on the road. I'll have to put up with the bullshit work routine before i get to go again. After two months of backpacking in Nepal, Thailand and Cambodia, i've seen things that I could handle and almost couldn't, but experiencing places that are completeley alien and unexpected, is what keeps me going, blah blah... I'm in my early twenties, so i figure the best opportune time is now.
I plan on writing a series of stories from a journal I kept on my travels to keep it interesting enough for now.

The Tea Party played at Cowboys last week, and i was there, in the front row, staring at Jeff Burrows (drummer). I think I'm in love. I'ts not like me to have a strange infatuation like this, but F*ck is he HOT! My friend Tyler caught the drumstick that he threw into the crowd after the show. Good job Ty! This was my first Tea Party show, and it wont be the last. I went to the Banff show with my sister and Tyler the night after, and they did pretty much the same play list, which was a wee bit of a dissapointment, but hey... I have faith that their next show will rock. They've been around for10 something years, so you'd think their doing something right!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home