:():
I can't seem to recall the last time I had to try so hard not to drag my ass at work as I did today.
The burrito song clearly defines the way I feel....in a male sort of way I guess.
Am looking foreward to the weekend tho...starting to get more of those off lately. This is exiting in my world....
The best part of my day was when I got this email from my friend Ian that I travelled with to Asia. He sent me some pics from the trip that made me laugh soooo hard. This guy has been to so many wierd and exotic places in the world...I could'nt even name them all. I miss him allot, he never failed to make me laugh. He's working in Ontario as a gourmet chef right now, and from what I hear, he is already planning his next backpacking adventure. Yes I am jealous. What can I say...I love you Ian....you crazy s.o.b!
The burrito song clearly defines the way I feel....in a male sort of way I guess.
Am looking foreward to the weekend tho...starting to get more of those off lately. This is exiting in my world....
The best part of my day was when I got this email from my friend Ian that I travelled with to Asia. He sent me some pics from the trip that made me laugh soooo hard. This guy has been to so many wierd and exotic places in the world...I could'nt even name them all. I miss him allot, he never failed to make me laugh. He's working in Ontario as a gourmet chef right now, and from what I hear, he is already planning his next backpacking adventure. Yes I am jealous. What can I say...I love you Ian....you crazy s.o.b!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home