6.01.2005

'I'm only happy when it rains'

Jamie and Kandy are out of town for a while...it's my day off.....I have no amber... It's raining...and I dont feel like going to the store, So I'll have to settle with orange juice and De Los Dorados...so sad. I love the rain tho...sometimes it makes me want to move back to The Van area again. But I'll never go back to living on Haida Gwaii, as much as I loved living there....the nonstop rain was starting to turn me into a wacko. I want a thunderstorm to happen...I have'nt heard thunder in years it seems, and there where never any when I lived on the Island. Bring it back!

Tony and me went to Loco's for patio beers yesterday after work. He was eyeing this hot brunett, and after an hour of them staring at each other while we where talking...I told him to get the fuck over there and talk to her....it did'nt happen... but soon after I said that.. the two girls moved closer to our table. All of a sudden the wind picked up and the patio umbrellas where flailing around and the one beside our table almost fell on my head, so we went inside...end of story. I want to hook him up with the new girl from work...she's cute, and seems like an easy one...jk. I think it might work.

Time for some movies...because i'm lazy today and i'm not going anywhere!

3 Comments:

Blogger kandygrl said...

You better not be drinking my tequila!! I'll fuckin kick your ass when I get home!

10:43 PM  
Blogger Take the long road and walk it said...

I just finished the last of it...twas sooo good!!!

12:11 AM  
Blogger kandygrl said...

You little ho bag.. I'm gonna kick your ass all the way to Nunavut when i get home!

2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home