I don't wanna go and party
I don't wanna shoot the pier
I don't wanna take the doggie for a walk
I don't wanna look at naked chicks and drink beer
I don't wanna do a bong load and go and wrench on the car
I don't wanna go and hose the dogshit down
Cause I aint even gonna get out of bed
Keep on shakin' ronnie skank the night away
But the time has come for us all to pay
I don't wanna watch no porno
I don't wanna play guitar
I don't wanna spank the monkey
I don't wanna go down to the corner bar
Aint even got to listen to all that stupid shit you say
I don't wanna do a god damn thing
I aint gonna make my bed today
I don't wanna eat burritos and read about o.j.
Aint gonna get a head rush cause I aint gettin out of bed today.
~sublime, burritos~
I don't wanna shoot the pier
I don't wanna take the doggie for a walk
I don't wanna look at naked chicks and drink beer
I don't wanna do a bong load and go and wrench on the car
I don't wanna go and hose the dogshit down
Cause I aint even gonna get out of bed
Keep on shakin' ronnie skank the night away
But the time has come for us all to pay
I don't wanna watch no porno
I don't wanna play guitar
I don't wanna spank the monkey
I don't wanna go down to the corner bar
Aint even got to listen to all that stupid shit you say
I don't wanna do a god damn thing
I aint gonna make my bed today
I don't wanna eat burritos and read about o.j.
Aint gonna get a head rush cause I aint gettin out of bed today.
~sublime, burritos~
2 Comments:
Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home