Canada day
Last night was a complete blur...but from what i remember and from what i was told...twas good times! Audioerotica played at the infamous Thirsty Dog pub...another wicked show! I do remember beez calling me to come up and play the Djembe on stage, and when i started to play the band kinda went with my beat...i think i fucked it up in the end...not sure how good it sounded....lots of fun nonetheless. Jess took some pics if you wanna check that out. We danced till it was all over, we almost forgot to pay the waitress before we left...YA, we really where drunk...i was almost at the point of no return...and i think i fell down a couple times...I was just watching the Live 8 concert on tv and saw JayZ singing Big pimpin with Linkin Park...hmm interesting combo...some good singers up there for sure tho. Kandy is making eggs benny right now....i should probably eat before i pass out.I hope everyone has a fantabulous long weekend! xoxoxo
1 Comments:
I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home