6.23.2005

When I grow up...I want to be as cool as you.....

I have decided that my dead end job is sucking the fucking life out of me, and i don't know how much longer I can take it. My boss is a complete moron...and walks around barking orders like she has a buzzing 10 inch dildo stuck up her ass all day.....of course when it comes to me...she knows better then to even come within 5 feet. Ecxept for the work schedule...that i have bareley any controll over....which says in bold red letters accross the top..."subject to change" WELL...I'll give her something to change after i make her PEE her panties. See... I had Sat/Sun off this week and the BITCH changed my days off and now I have to work sunday. Well...lick me in the worst part of my ass...because i won't be there!

I've decided to confide in a good friend of mine for therapy....he says that I am special, and i am not going crazy. And he told me not to be so mad...and just to let it go. He is so SMART!

5 Comments:

Blogger kandygrl said...

HAHA.. you crack me up.. Do you have tomorrow off?? cause we're doing 2 dollar shooters tonight.. Oh yeah.

9:17 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

DID YOU SEE WHAT GOD JUST DID TO ME MAN!!!

7:48 PM  
Blogger Take the long road and walk it said...

I hope everyone clicked on the little yellow links and sang allong with MR.R...DO IT!

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

5:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home