6.16.2005
About Me

- Name: Take the long road and walk it
- Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Roads You Must Travel
Travelled Roads
- Here is an idea of what a Tuk-Tuk looks like. I wa...
- I don't wanna go and partyI don't wanna shoot the ...
- :():
- Grubs, cockroaches and locusts where just a few am...
- Statue in the city
- Bang cock...vs...Bangkok
- Khao San rd.
- Copier busted...
- I hope I'm this flexible when I'm 80....
- Sometimes....when I see a big pile of leaves...I w...

5 Comments:
He was less than a foot away in his furniture box on the bar counter....If he had gone down onto the floor he would have gotten away forever....
i would laugh super hard if he kicked that guy in the head.
Mrs. Mathers....how did you know about the 50 cents??....*blush*
I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»
What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home