8.21.2005

I dreamed i was a pigeon...

Our computer is a peice of shit....and the way it has been treated lateley has'nt helped, although being away from it for three days has proven to be a damn good thing for me. Productive on a weekend? me? well i got allot of shit done around the house, and i got to see my mom whom i have'nt seen in awhile...that was good. I think if i where without a computer it would be good for me... I dont watch tv allot but i can imagine that my life would be much "healthier" without the magic boxes that my time always gets sucked into.

I took the bed out of the computer room, and made it into an art studio wich i've been wanting to do for the longest time. I havent picked up a paint brush in months, and it's time to start again. I need some inspiration again though. I did do a painting of a picture i took from my trip to Thailand, it was on a huge canvas, and remains unfinished. maybe i'll do that and move onto something else later. My pillow calls...zzz goodnat.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

5:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home