ouch that back pic looks itchy!! Ok I read your Edmonton trip, sounds like a blast but I have a question. You named a few MG songs, do you have a fav or is it 1 fav per album sort of thing? Looked like a good show!!
Ty: i hope you'r poor little bum and back are recovering...i'll come over and poor some lemon juice on it for you..;0
Parker: i'm keeping the tent and blow up mattress...they're MINE!!...jk
Tree hugger: I have too many faves...there's something about Matt Good's voice that is so unique...and there's no one else like him...i think more than most of his stuff is amazing...
4 Comments:
That fishing pic is the best....tell your sister I my stuff back....Parker
ouch that back pic looks itchy!!
Ok I read your Edmonton trip, sounds like a blast but I have a question. You named a few MG songs, do you have a fav or is it 1 fav per album sort of thing?
Looked like a good show!!
Ty: i hope you'r poor little bum and back are recovering...i'll come over and poor some lemon juice on it for you..;0
Parker: i'm keeping the tent and blow up mattress...they're MINE!!...jk
Tree hugger: I have too many faves...there's something about Matt Good's voice that is so unique...and there's no one else like him...i think more than most of his stuff is amazing...
Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home