8.12.2005

I am Jealous..

I was coming home from work on the c-train and feeling kind of shitty coz i want to go out and drink but i cant because im broke and i have to work tomorrow......and then....my sister sends me some pics of her lounging on the beach in the HOT HOT sun....with her liquor. what a HO! She tells me she is bored coz Brandy is at pilot school all day and she has no one to sit on the beach with....oh so sad, hang in there Kandy! I want to fly my ass over to Van right now...not fair. well i'm posting some of your beach pics biotch... HAVE FUN! not. Beez Mouches in tha sand!

4 Comments:

Blogger Take the long road and walk it said...

ya..that pic makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.... mouch says: "that's coz i am king totten of the mo-foken WORLD" amen

7:55 PM  
Blogger Lost Soul said...

we are all jealous about being left at home while she is having a wonderful time..

6:13 PM  
Blogger Take the long road and walk it said...

she deserves to have fun and drink her malibu in the sun....but shes still a HO:) when she gets back...we can all go out for drinks without her...jk ;P

6:45 PM  
Blogger kandygrl said...

I still have a few days to send you more lounging on the beach pictures, don't you worry. And if it makes you feel any better, karma bit me in the ass and I have a horrible sunburn on my face :(

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home