7.23.2005

There'd only be weather on the news....



This weekend feels very long at work. more so than all of the stampede days combined...sooo glad that's over...it has'nt been this busy in a long time. I did get promoted yesterday though...oohh yes....moving up in this industry i am...this is good.
I'm looking foreward to next weekend....5 days off, woooohoo for me! Thursday mostly....to see Matt Good. Holy shit...i have been listening to allot of him lateley. I'm addicted to 'Advertizing on police cars', 'Blue skies over badlands' and 'While we where hunting rabbits' ...to name a few. Check out his music blog if you want to hear some more goodins. This will be my first time seeing him play live...happy is I!

I am going to see about going to Burning Man festival in Nevada next month. I know a few people who have been to it....from what i hear, it sounds like something i would'nt want to miss....a road trip through the desert...yesss! always wanted to do that, and being the artsy type i am...i know would love this kind of festival. I really want to go but money has to be nice to me for a change....

I miss backpacking...here's hoping i can do that again someday soon. Posting jurnal entries from my last trip keeps me motivated, and every time i make a new post...i remember much more than i wrote in the origional jurnal, and i add in some here and there.

Here is another pic of the monkeys that we where feeding peanuts to in Thailand....Jamie took that one, i think it looks like a fricken National Geographic shot...good job.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was pretty lucky to live in Vancouver and take in as many Matt Good shows as I possibly could, if you haven't seen him before you are in for a treat. I have been going to different types of concerts since 1984 (Van Halen)...yeah, yeah, hey it was cool back then!! And out of all of the concerts that I have been to, I would have to say that there are two people that have near CD quality on pitch singing live.
1)Tool (Maynard)
2)Matt Good
Hope you enjoy the show, ya gotta do a review when you get back and let us know how it was!!
Take care!!

9:21 AM  
Blogger kandygrl said...

You and Jamie better hurry up and save your money.. I'm going to Burningman and your coming with me! Next week should be fun. Happy Birthday to you!!! Oh damn does that mean I have to buy you a present?? Hmmmm.. I just got an idea (place light bulb here)

2:09 PM  
Blogger Take the long road and walk it said...

booda: you're lucky to have been to more than one show of his...i hear from other people to that he is great to see live! i'll keep an update for sure.

kandy: who wulda thunkit?? i ruv ru!

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home