Fear is that little dark room where negatives are developed - M Pritchard
posted by Take the long road and walk it at 22.8.05
no other option?? WTF? that's not fair...i voted yes anyways.. i'm bored with 'blogging' what can i say. IT'S A BLOG SUICIDE YO.
This coming from the person who is quiting too...kandy!
mrs Mathers, I have to tell you that Marshal has left me...he wants you back...he told me that "thangs just aint da same no mo witout my Girl" what a fuckin asshole.... shame, he was a damn good lay. I LOVE YOU! and i miss your blog:(
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
no other option?? WTF? that's not fair...i voted yes anyways.. i'm bored with 'blogging' what can i say. IT'S A BLOG SUICIDE YO.
This coming from the person who is quiting too...kandy!
mrs Mathers,
I have to tell you that Marshal has left me...he wants you back...he told me that "thangs just aint da same no mo witout my Girl" what a fuckin asshole.... shame, he was a damn good lay.
I LOVE YOU! and i miss your blog:(
Post a Comment
<< Home