Want the rest of my chocolate martini?
I was very tempted to delete my blog, but i just could'nt bring myself to do it.... yet. Fuck!! I dont have anything better to do right now anyways. I was supposed to go camping tonite but that plan turned to shit when my schedule had been changed due to my abcence from work yesterday....god damn stupid Def leppard concert sucked so i had to resort to extreme liquor consuption to make up for the fact that i spent 50 bucks and the Tea Party was the only good part....the rest...well we won't go there. I did get some amusing pictures out it but i cant post them with NO dig cam usb. TOO BAD! I called in sick yesterday and now i have to
work aaalll weekend...poor me.
Tony took all the bottles back the other day and we made 80.00$ and he bought all this liquor and just made me a martini...its good but too sweet so i cant finish....Khalua mudslides are better.....I'm cut off.
There's my stupid little post....
work aaalll weekend...poor me.Tony took all the bottles back the other day and we made 80.00$ and he bought all this liquor and just made me a martini...its good but too sweet so i cant finish....Khalua mudslides are better.....I'm cut off.
There's my stupid little post....
5 Comments:
heres a thought....EAT SHIT FUCK FACE!
congratulations!
go spam someone else
glad you are still here. how would i spend those long hours at work if i didnt have your great adventures to read about. I am never going to travel the world, SO KEEP WRITING!!!!
aww thanx! i kind of miss the computer now...but it has been crashing every 3 minutes so once we get that fixed ill be able to write some more.. damn you muthafucken technology!!
Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»
Efficient and effective Human Resource management is a challenge to all HR professionals. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]Mulberry Bayswater Bags[/url] To assure you aren confused with those dastardly emo have your hair long in the back too but keep it choppy and voluminous. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]canada goose women parka[/url] Xrhwjesbt
[url=http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk]pandora bracelets sale[/url] Pjyhbylhk [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose outlet toronto[/url] mtyfdmrzl
Post a Comment
<< Home