Its the end of the world as we know it.. and i feel like POO
Hello bloggy... i havent talked to you in months!! please dont spank me, im bored of the real world, so we can be friends again...PBLEEEZ?! I promise to be nice and tell you all about my adventures and agonizing misadventures. I bow down to the...oh great bloggod! live long and fuckhard!

Ok, so I came home from work today and went through my coming home from work routine, opening the fridge to grab that delicious cold bottle of amber goodness i like to call beer..and to my dismay there was not a single one whaiting for me. first i panicked, then i yelled bad words, then i went on a little hunt, and the best i could find was a warm half bottle o kokanee from yesterday. it will tide me over until someone comes home with a fresh batch. I refuse to walk to the liquor store after working on a fucking holiday!!!!!!!!! also.. I deny any alligations of being an alcaholic, b/c i've seen what a real boozer looks like, and i aint one of them! pffft
Until next time...drink beer and have fun!
ps: happy bush day

Ok, so I came home from work today and went through my coming home from work routine, opening the fridge to grab that delicious cold bottle of amber goodness i like to call beer..and to my dismay there was not a single one whaiting for me. first i panicked, then i yelled bad words, then i went on a little hunt, and the best i could find was a warm half bottle o kokanee from yesterday. it will tide me over until someone comes home with a fresh batch. I refuse to walk to the liquor store after working on a fucking holiday!!!!!!!!! also.. I deny any alligations of being an alcaholic, b/c i've seen what a real boozer looks like, and i aint one of them! pffft
Until next time...drink beer and have fun!
ps: happy bush day
1 Comments:
I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home